We all love giving friends and family heartwarming, jaw-dropping gifts for the holidays. This year, do so with the help of Theorem Vineyards. We have gathered the perfect items for wine lovers so you can give your loved ones the best gifts. Whether they love hosting, the great outdoors, or technology, we have you covered!
For the Adventurous
Does your loved one enjoy weekend getaways, outdoor adventures, and wine? Then we have the perfect gifts for them. We have created a list of items for people who love to have a glass of wine with their friends during a picnic and who are always seeking for a new weekend getaway destination.
- Canterbury Picnic Basket: This is a beautiful willow picnic basket designed for the perfect outdoor dining. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to host a picnic for two. It includes items for food, wine, and even coffee. You can find this Canterbury picnic basket at Williams Sonoma for $249.95.
- Napa Valley Getaway: There is no better gift than a weekend getaway to Napa Valley. Your loved one can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in Napa Valley, such as bike rides through the vineyards, wine tastings, and tours through our Theorem Vineyards. We offer singular experiences, with panoramic views, lovely architecture, aromatic gardens—and, of course, wonderful wines.
- Napa Valley Wine Tote by Stella Reese: This is a stylish wine tote that is hand crafted from durable canvas and leather. It is made with two opposing wine pockets and three slip pockets, so all of your wine goodies are secured. You can find this Napa Valley wine tote at Stella Reese Collection for $185.
- Wine Stake Holders: If your friends or family members love to go on picnics or wine parks, these wine stake holders are the perfect gift. This is a 5-piece set that is intended for outdoor use. They hold any standard wine bottle and wine glasses 16 inches off the ground so that your loved one can enjoy a glass of wine under the sun. You can find these wine stake holders on Amazon for $17.99.
For the Hostess
If your loved one always pulls out wine and cheese for their gatherings, we have the perfect set of gifts. Below you can see items great for people who enjoy hosting parties or who simply enjoys drinking wine in style.
- Merlot Infused Coffee: For the moments when your loved one isn’t sure if they should bring out the bottle of wine or brew some coffee, this is the right gift for them. This is 100% Arabica beans that are aged in oak wine barrels for a unique profile of fresh, red berry flavors and subtle hints of currants and blackberries. You can find this merlot infused coffee at uncommongoods for $20.
- Helms Gold Knife Set: This elegant knife set has a shiny gold finish that is perfect for a wine and cheese set. This trio contains a slicer, fork, and knife. You can find this helms gold knife set at CB2 for $14.95.
- Hipped Glassware: The hourglass-shaped glassware is the perfect gift for a hostess who loves to serve wine in style. According to West Elm, designer Aaron Probyn creates pieces that focus on materiality, proportion, and a modern approach to minimalism. You can find this at West Elm for $16 to $22.
- Agate Cheese Board: This elegant cheese board is ideal for any hostess and gives a unique twist to appetizers and snacks. There are multiple different colors to choose from, including white, blue, green, rose pink, and purple. You can find this agate cheese board at Anthropologie for $78.
- Glass Wine Carafe: This is a uniquely shaped carafe with an oak stopper that every hostess would love. It makes a perfect pair with the hipped glassware. Find this carafe at Saks Fifth Avenue for $37.
For the Technology Lover
Does your friend love technology and new wine gadgets? Then this list of gifts is perfect for them. We have gathered items that will take their wine drinking to a whole new level.
- Wine Thermometer: The ideal temperature to drink white wine is around 65 degrees Fahrenheit and 55 degrees for red wines. But how do you know when your wine bottle has reached that temperature? With this Swissmar® Nuance Wine Thermometer, you can know exactly when your wine has reached the ideal temperature. You can find this wine thermometer at Bed Bath & Beyond for $19.99.
- Wine Aerator: With this device, it has never been easier to enjoy a perfectly aerated bottle of red wine. Simply attach the straw to the body of the Aervana and press the button for a rich bouquet of flavor. You can find the Aervana wine aerator at Bloomingdale’s for $89.95.
- Wine Preservative System: This wine preservation device keeps your wine safe from oxidation, allowing it to continue to age naturally. A thin wall needle pours 20 percent faster than the original needle and locks into place to prevent leaks. You can find this product on Amazon for $299.05.
- Corkcicle Air 4-in-1: Everyone loves the Corkcicle Air 4-in-1 that acts as a chiller, aerator, pour spout, and stopper. This device has a freezing gel that maintains chilled whites and cools down red wines at room temperature. It has a built-in aerator feature that enhances the aromatic profile of any wine. It is made with BPA-free plastic and non-toxic freezing gel. You can find this on Amazon for $24.95.
For the Wine Enthusiast
If your loved one is a wine enthusiast, then we have the perfect set of gifts for them. We have gathered items that can help them continue developing their knowledge of wine.
- Durand Wine Opener: This is one of the best wine openers on the market. They combine a traditional wine opener and an osso, which makes it effective in removing compromised and fragile corks. For the vintage, mature wine lovers in your life, you can’t go wrong. Purchase it at The Durand for $125.
- Wine Aroma Tasting Set: This cloth-bound case contains six of the most common aromas in red and white wines, plus a detailed booklet that explains each one. Your loved one can get familiar with each smell, and then pour a glass of wine to identify them. This is a great gift for any wine enthusiast or promising sommelier. You can find this wine aroma tasting set at uncommongoods for $40.
- Wine Passion Journal: This wine journal is designed to grow into a permanent and uniquely customized record of all the vintages your loved one has sampled. It also provides useful tips to improve their sommelier skills and more. You can find these wine journal on Moleskine for $29.95.
- Wine Folly Book: This book has become a sensation for its inventive and easy-to-understand approach to teaching about wine. It has more than 100 grapes and wines color-coded by style so that your loved ones can easily find new wines they’ll love. You can find this book on Amazon for $19.99.
- Somm 3: In the highly anticipated third installment of the Somm series documentary, three industry legends, Jancis Robinson, Fred Dame and Steven Spurrier, sit down in Paris to taste the rarest bottles of their career. Meanwhile, MS Dustin Wilson gathers the greatest blind tasters of today in NYC for a secret blind tasting, similar to the original Judgement of Paris. You can find this documentary on iTunes for $14.99
Plan a Visit to Theorem Vineyards Today!
Ultimately, we can all agree there is no better gift than wine. Pair some of the gifts listed above with a great bottle of wine or plan a visit to Theorem Vineyards with your loved one to enjoy the unique qualities and beauty of Napa Valley. Theorem Vineyards is nestled on the northern slope of Diamond Mountain near Calistoga. This breathtaking location is perfect to enjoy a great bottle of wine with your family and friends!
While Theorem wines can be enjoyed anywhere in the world, we hope you will join us for a tour soon.