While a bottle of wine may be the classic Christmas gift for your wine-obsessed friend or loved one, surprise them this year with a wine-themed gift they'd never expect. To help you find just the right one, we’ve put together a list of the most useful, creative wine gifts for those who love to host, the outdoors, or technology!
For the Adventurer
Does your friend or loved one go on weekend getaways? Is he or she always looking for the next adventure? If so, we’ve put together a list of the perfect wine-themed gifts for them.
- Stellareese Collection Wine Tote: The Stellareese Collection includes multiple premium-quality, stylish tote bags for wine lovers and fashionistas alike. Their bags are made of high-quality canvas and leather, are produced locally, and are designed to carry two wine bottles comfortably, as well as your keys, wallet, and other essentials. Each bag includes two wine pockets, a zippered compartment, and three slip pockets. The collection consists of multiple options, including a picnic tote, laptop bags, and others. These high-end products range from $130 to $325.
- Cork Dork Book: This is the perfect book for wine lovers who are always searching for new wines and tastes. This is said to be a "wine-fueled adventure among the obsessive sommeliers, big bottle hunters, and rogue scientists who teach to live for taste." You can purchase this book on Amazon for $9.99.
- Outdoor Wine Table: This is a collapsible table designed to hold all the elements of a vintage picnic. If the adventurous wine lover in your life enjoys time outdoors or going on picnics with wine and cheese pastries, this is the perfect gift form them. You can purchase this at UncommonGoods for $58.
- Napa Valley Getaway: There is no better gift for your adventurous wine lover than a weekend getaway to Napa. Your loved one can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in Napa Valley, such as bike rides through vineyards, wine tastings, and tours of Theorem Vineyards. We offer singular experiences, with panoramic views, lovely architecture, aromatic gardens—and, of course, beautiful wines!
For the Hostess
If your wine lover friend or family member loves to share about their wine choices, we’ve created the perfect list of gifts for them. If they love to host, cook, and pair their wine with delicious cheese, we’ve got you covered.
- Wine Food: Wine Food is the perfect gift for a wine lover who wants to discover a broad range of wines and match them with rustic, casual, and global food. Author and stylist Andrea Slonecker shares 75 recipes for brunch, salads, vegetable dishes, picnics, weeknight dinners, feast with friends, and much more. You can purchase this book on Amazon for $18.38.
- Stamped Cheese Markers: These stamped cheese markers are perfect for the hostess in your life. This set of eight steel cheese markers will let their guests identify which cheese is on their cheese platter. They have a champagne finish and engraved they have the following cheeses: gouda, blue, cheddar, parmesan, manchego, gruyere, goat, and brie. You can purchase these at Pottery Barn for $29.50.
- L' Atelier du Vin Golden Boy Corkscrew: This iconic sommelier's corkscrew was designed in Paris. It is plated in 18-karat gold for a luxurious touch. Its curved design is both stylish and ergonomic—perfect for opening wine bottles in front of guests. You can purchase this corkscrew at Anthropologie for $50.
- Carafe and Oak Cheese Board Set: This is a beautiful cheese board with a carafe, perfect for a hostess who loves to serve their wine and cheese in style. Its simplicity and elegance will be the perfect touch for any dinner or friendly gathering. You can purchase this at Neiman Marcus for $68.
- Walnut Cheese Knives: This is a set of three cheese knives with black walnut wooden handles that pairs wonderfully with the carafe and oak cheese board set suggested above. Each tool is designed to serve a different kind of cheese. The wide, flat cheese knife divides soft cheese, the flat, narrow plane knife easily portions wedges of semi-hard cheese, and the pointed end knife easily pierces hard cheese.
- Riedel Glassware: Help your loved one make a great impression at the table with these high-quality, professional-grade wine glasses. These wine glasses embody elegance and sophistication, which is why we use Riedel glasses at our winery. You can buy two Performance Cabernet glasses for $59.
For the Tech Lover
We put together a list of wine gadgets and tech gifts perfect for the technology lover in your life. Let the tech-savvy wine lover in your life enjoy their favorite vintages in a new way.
- Coravin Model Two Elite Pro Wine Preservation System: This wine preservation system allows you to enjoy your favorite bottles of wine without ever having to remove the cork. The Model Two Elite Pro is stylish, sophisticated—and, best of all, preserves the wine remaining in the bottle for months or even years. You can purchase this wine preserver at Crate & Barrel for $399.95.
- Ullo + Decanter: This decanter combines the purification power of Selective Sulfite Capture technology with the time-honored tradition of decanting. It is engineered with balanced proportions for optimal air exposure and easily controlled pouring. You can purchase this on Ullo for $149.99.
- Corkcicle Air 4-in-1: This is a Corkcicle Air 4-in-1 that acts as a chiller, aerator, pour spout, and stopper. This device has a freezing gel that maintains chilled whites and cools down red wines at room temperature. It has a built-in aerator feature that enhances the aromatic profile of any wine. It is made with BPA-free plastic and non-toxic freezing gel. You can find this on Amazon for $24.95.
- Plum Wine Preservation System: This is a wine dispenser and preserver that keeps your wine fresh for up to 90 days. It's also a virtual sommelier that identifies the wine, sets serving temperatures, and provides rich context about the region, varietal, vintage, and more. It serves each glass precisely, and it has an integrated 7" HD touchscreen. You can purchase this at Williams Sonoma for $2,499.95.
- NutruChef Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler: This is a 12 bottle wine cooler that will keep wine cool and ready for serving. It has a touch screen control so they don’t have to open to change any settings. They can also turn on the LED lights for easy access. You can purchase this on Amazon for $162.47.
For the Growing Wine Enthusiast
If your loved one is a new or inexperienced wine enthusiast, then we’ve selected the perfect set of gifts for them. We’ve put together items that will help them expand their love for wine.
- Vintners Standing Wine Opener: This wine opener is modeled after a vintage professional opener seen at a vineyard. This is a tabletop version that securely holds a wine bottle in place for uncorking. It is made out of steel with a bronze finish and crafted with a solid rubberwood. You can purchase this standing wine opener at Pottery Barn for $284.
- L'Atelier du Vin Oeno Connoisseur Box: This is the perfect gift for any wine enthusiast. This elegant wooden box includes six wine tools handmade in France. It consists of a cork opener, a chromed metal sommelier corkscrew to open any bottle, and a bubble cork to preserve the effervescence of opened sparkling wines. It also comes with a complete printed portfolio featuring a map of all the major wine regions. You can purchase this wine connoisseur box at Anthropologie for $400.
- Durand Wine Opener: This is one of the best wine openers on the market, and it is the go-to for all wine experts. Durand is a two-part device that makes it easy to remove fragile corks in older wines. Purchase it at The Durand for $125.
- The Master Wine Guide Gift Set: This is a Wine Folly collector’s guide edition that is perfect for any wine lover. It comes with the Wine Folly Master Guide book, a beautiful wine tasting journal, a universal wine glass, a polish cloth, and a sommelier’s bottle opener. You can purchase this box on Amazon for $149.
- The Wine Bible: This book is one of the most informative and entertaining wine books that every wine connoisseur would love. This book contains wine definitions, maps, recommended bottles, and much more. You can purchase this book on Amazon for $18.34.
- Le Nez du Vin Aroma Kit: Develop your wine palate by playing a game! Le Nez du Vin is a beautiful set of red and white wine aromas designed to help you identify the common scents found in premium vintages. The aromas come in glass vials with cards that explain the aroma and the wines you can find them in. The 24-aroma set is $229, but you can find smaller sets for $119.
Share Your Love for Wine at Theorem Vineyards!
Once you buy the wine lover in your life a gift they’ll love, surprise them with a delicious bottle of Theorem Vineyards wine or a getaway to our vineyard. Theorem Vineyards is nestled on the northern slope of Diamond Mountain near Calistoga. We have breathtaking views and unparalleled wine tasting experiences that are perfect for enjoying with your family and friends. Call our team today to schedule a tour at Theorem Vineyards!